2019 in Review
2019 in review:
This past year was completely filled with some of the highest highs and lowest lows of my life thus far. For those who are interested, here are some of the highlights:
1. Caleb and I bought a house in June. We have loved hosting people, making memories and creating spaces for us to learn and grow.
2. We became aunt and uncle to the amazing Andrew Joseph Lewis in February. He has already made our lives so joyful
3. Our little sister Megan married Sam, and we had a blast celebrating their wedding in May.
4. We became dog parents (twice) and never intend on having an empty house for the rest of our lives.
5. I started my business Heckin’ Good Doggos in the summer.
1. We lost our sweet Rory dog to seizures, and she was so young. I don’t think my heart had ever been so broken
2. My Crohn’s disease hit a new level, and I was hospitalized for several weeks. I ended up undergoing surgery and was in the most pain I’ve ever felt.
3. Our close friends also lost their dog Chief, who we loved like our own.
Some other highlights (traveling, weddings, conferences, etc).
What I’m looking forward to in 2020:
1. Graduation in May with my MBA in marketing strategy from LSU
2. 6 weddings of some of my favorite people
3. Growing in my career as a marketing coordinator entering my 3rd year with SmithGroup
Thanks to everyone for encouraging me throughout this tough year – excited to start another decade!